Enterprise Management Partners
The EMP team works side-by-side with you to create programs that are systematic and coordinated through which your organization can optimally and sustainably manages asset purchase processes, long term performance, operating cost expenditures, regulatory risk, and disposition over the entire lifecycle; for the purpose of achieving your organizational strategic plan and maximizing return on investment.
Our objective is to foster meaningful relationships with our customers in order to reduce cost, waste, provide purchase, lease or rent options. Also manage service contracts, ensure regulatory compliance and assist with lifecycle planning while contributing to the profitability and success of the organization while maximizing its return on investments.
- Objective Technical Services Consultation for new acquisitions
- Complete Lifecycle Planning for Laboratory Assets
- Decommission and Disposition Strategies
- Centralized Service Contract Management Services.
- Standardized supplier Terms and Conditions, and Service Level Agreements
- Streamlined Proposal Reviews and Contract Renewals
- Streamlined Client-Vendor Relationships
- True Multi-Vendor Service & Qualification Protocols
- Inventory Management and Relocation Services
- Instrument Inventory Control at the asset level that includes Service and Financial History
- Comprehensive Cost Analysis for effective long term Return on Investment
- Operational Reporting with Service Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
EMP is a strategic Asset Management Partner that provides management and procurement personnel with custom solutions delivering quality vendors, cost containment, risk mitigation, compliance services and managed supplier expectations while maximizing the Client's Profitability, Success, and Return on Investments.